Tea Water Designs works independently with organizations, galleries, and studios to find a current voice for artists — from the emerging to the internationally acclaimed.
Harris has curated over 40 exhibitions between Maui, HI and Portland, OR. She has the unique perspective of being an artist-turned-curator, understanding the artist's voice and medium.Tea Water Designs offers fine-art consulting that draws insight and connection for viewers and collectors alike.
• Blankeye Studio (Portland, OR)
• Paia Contemporary Gallery (Maui, HI)
• LiveWire (Maui, HI)
• Blue Lotus Gallery (Maui, HI)
• Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center - Selected Solo Juror (Maui, HI)
• Art Maui Symposium - Live Interview Panel (Maui, HI)
CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW EXHIBITIONS
TWD's role: Curation, design, marketing, gallery installation, client relations
TWD's role: Curation, gallery direction, design, event promotion, client relations, artist and staff management